Turn your images into vectors with CNCHERO’s Free Crystal Ball Script for Photoshop
One thing that’s always important to get right when it comes too laser engraving is the proper contrast between darks and light. This needs to be accurate, otherwise, when you input your design into your CNC software the final image may come washed out and lacking any depth.
We’ve created a simple Photoshop script that will take the time out of pre-processing your image and save you a lot of time when you are setting up your images for testing or for your clients. In the touch of a button you can have crystal clear images ready for use with your CNC Laser machine.
– Easy to use interface
-Equalize light button to boost dark images
-One touch image processing with Vectorize function
– Slider for adjusting filter settings
– Image segmenting for sectional wall art. Split your image into equal segments for creating stunning wall art to sell on marketplaces such as etsy.
– Dithering: Render your image with dithering with pinpoint accuracy settings
– Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above
Installation and user guide
1. Extract “Crystal Ball Pro.jsx” and “Tracer.exe” into your photoshop scripts folder, which will be similar to this
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)\Presets\Scripts
2. Open the image you wish to vectorize into Photoshop
3. Select “Crystal Ball Pro” from the file>scripts menu
4. Hit the Vectorize button!
5. Vectorizing will usually take between 5 – 20 seconds – Wait until 100% completed is displayed
6. Click file>save as, and save your new vector as a .pdf. The pdf can be opened into Inkscape or similar vector program and be exported in a number of formats